White Tea. Price from
Artemisia leaves, ambrette, white pepper, white tea, woody amber & musks
White Tea - Artemisia leaves, ambrette, white pepper, white tea, woody amber & musks
US grade fragrance oil, Can be used in candle/wax melt making, soap & B&B products, aroma beads, room sprays, oil burners .. home fragrancing etc
To use in an oil burner - Fill the bowl with water, add a few drops of fragrance oil, place lit tea light underneath and enjoy the aroma!
Available in 10ml, 50ml and 150ml. Please choose size from drop down menu above.
10ml - £1.95 .. Supplied in a blue glass dropper bottle, Ideal for use in oil burners or as a tester before purchasing a larger size.
50ml - £3.75 .. Supplied in a HDPE ( High-density polyethylene) plastic bottle, Ideal size for small batches of candles/wax melts or testing how this fragrance works in your products.
150ml - £9.95 .. Supplied in a HDPE (High-density polyethylene) plastic bottle.
White Tea Oil specifics -
| Vegetable & Paraffin wax
|| Maximum use 10%
| Pot Pourri
|| Maximum use 50%
| Soap & B&B products
|| Maximum use 2%
| Cleaning Products
|| Maximum 3%
| Flash Point
| Phthalate & Nitro Musk free
| Gel wax safe
Please note - These are maximum usage guides, We recommend you test the fragrance oil in your products as using the maximum percentage is rarely needed.
General Fragrance Oil specifics -
- Our fragrance oils are NOT tested on animals
- Never use undiluted fragrance oils on skin
- Do not consume
- If fragrance oil comes into contact with skin wash off immediately
- Keep fragrance oils out of reach of children & pets
- Store fragrance oils in a cool dark dry area, shelf life is usually 12 months, strength may weaken after this time. Check by sniffing!
- We recommend you test a fragrance oil thoroughly in your products. A fragrance oil may have a different aroma straight out of the bottle than the same oil used for candles and wax melts making.
- Our fragrance oils are non returnable due to contamination risks